Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I WON!!!

I rarely win anything, but I still like to enter to win things. And there is this website I enjoy reading. It is such a good resource for planning a wedding and the ladies on the site always give good advice. They regularly hold contests to win wonderful wedding related items. Jewelry, shoes, veils, magazines, travel books, ring bowls, a Nintendo DS, I could go on and on. I always enter but never expect to win. Last week I opened my email to find that I had won a ring bowl. One of these bowls....









We aren't having a ring bearer, so whether or not to use the ring bowl in the ceremony is my question. I could have my mom carry it or one of my sisters. But there is no way I'm letting my nephews carry it. My luck they would trip and fall and then everyone would scramble for the rings. On second thought, that would be on way to break the ice.

No comments: